from ASHEcon at https://bit.ly/3j5xRGn on July 30, 2021 at 05:20PM
About Analysis Group’s HEOR Practice:
Founded in 1981, Analysis Group is one of the largest international economics consulting firms, with more than 1,000 professionals across 14 offices. Analysis Group’s health care experts apply analytical expertise to health economics and outcomes research, clinical research, market access and commercial strategy, and health care policy engagements, as well as drug safety-related engagements in epidemiology. Analysis Group’s internal experts, together with its network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, provide our clients with exceptional breadth and depth of expertise and end-to-end consulting services globally.
Health care engagements with Analysis Group involve identifying and framing valuable research questions, collaborating with leading academic experts, designing and implementing rigorous data analyses, and disseminating research findings through conference presentations and peer-reviewed publications, as well as submissions to clinical regulators and health technology appraisal authorities in markets around the world. Our research draws heavily on the growing variety of health care data, including real-world data, electronic health records, registries, clinical trials and insurance claims, as well as new data collection through medical record reviews, surveys and wearables. We also draw on and contribute to the development of innovative methodologies and new standards in statistics, machine learning, health economic modeling and data collection technologies. Our work helps define markets, demonstrate value, and inform critical business decisions for innovate health care products.
About the Associate Position:
As an associate, you have the opportunity to work on complex business problems within a collaborative environment. Associates can expect to work on multiple projects at a time. Associates will play a critical role in driving the research, analysis and strategy of cases. Responsibilities and work experiences across consulting engagements vary widely by project and may include:
- Developing, designing, and conducting research studies to address our clients’ needs
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Collaborating with academic and in-house experts
- Performing analyses and presenting results
- Preparing project deliverables and publications in peer-reviewed literature
- Collaborating on authorship of research publications
- Thinking creatively about how leading-edge analytics and emerging data sources address clients’ most pressing business challenges
- Coordinating multiple work-streams or analyses within a case team, including both the work product and the team members involved in it
Analysis Group fosters a progressive and academically oriented work environment, with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration across diverse areas of expertise. Specifically, we seek candidates who have:
- A graduate degree in biostatistics, environmental health, epidemiology, health economics, health policy, mathematics, public health, statistics or related quantitative disciplines, Ph.D. preferred
- MBA, MBA/MPH, and MS candidates should have 4 years of experience of applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems in the health care industry or experience in market access and/or health care consulting
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economic and business challenges our clients face in the life sciences industry
- Expertise in areas such as health economics, biostatistics, epidemiology, statistics, or related fields and an outstanding track record of applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems, preferably in health care research
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming language (e.g. SAS, Stata, S-Plus, R) is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- An excellent academic record
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively in a team environment and the ability to effectively work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
How to Apply:
To be considered, you must upload a cover letter indicating geographic preference(s), curriculum vitae, undergraduate and graduate GPA and all unofficial transcripts.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)